- About Us
- Training Courses
- Contact Us
6 – Building relations with your Stakeholders
Date & Location
Would you like to improve your relationships with the people you deal with? Can you imagine how much good and successful relationships can improve your project outcome? This becomes easy when you use behavior type as a guide. This course will show you the “HOW”.
The workshop uses behavior type approach to help understand and develop team members as well as leadership skills in developing teams.
Every one of us falls into one of the four basic behavior types. This workshop enhances communication and relationship with others by helping you discover where you and others fit in the behaviour model.
What will be covered? Here is the agenda
- DOPE behaviour styles
- Style characteristics
- Communication tendencies for each style
- Communications approach for each
- Practical challenging situations for each type
- Plenty of applications and case studies
How will you benefit? Upon course completion you will be able to:
- Turn into an effective boss, team member
- Gain effortless cooperation of even the most difficult people
- Get along with all types of people from every walk of life
- Build quick rapport that creates lifelong relationships
- Gain better results in conflict and negotiation
- List and apply practical tools and skills to use on daily basis in your interactions with individuals you meet
Participants will leave the course with summaries and checklists as records of their activities and references for future use.